Because it’s oatmeal cookie and raisin day, I thought I would share with you my Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! A perfectly sweet treat with a salty contrast!
Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter, both sugars, and peanut butter in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, salt, and baking soda and stir until incorporated.
- Then, incorporate the flour, oats, and raisins into the mixture.
- Use a cookie-dough scoop (or roll about 1-2 tbsp of dough into balls) and place on cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in freezer for 5 minutes to let the dough set
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow time to cool before eating